• question-icon

What is the effect of the vitamins deficiency?

Hi, I am deepak 26 year old. I am a coumputer professional. I regularly get pain in my legs, in the back of the legs , the pulpy part of the legs, almost daily. Few times i tried to sleep with 3-4 belows underneath my legs hoping for some relief. Some times i even streach my legs , perpendicular to the wall and keep them for 3-5 mins. I get pain in my upper back towards right side, where the hand connects to the back on the upper back right side. Am i having some vitamin defieciency? What must i eat, specifically any vegetable or fruits that will get rid of defieciency. Please advice.
Mon, 2 Nov 2009
's  Response
Hi Deepak, Thanks for the query. The symptoms that you speak of are unusual for young people. Being a computer professional we guess you are spending lot of time in front of a computer and not following the ergonomics thus the result of it. For the symptomatic relief of pain you can use one or all of the methods 1) Massage 2) Hot fomentation or cold packs (your preference) 3) Hot shower 4) Ultrasonic massage by a physiotherapist 5) Pain relief medication like Brufen, Paracetmol etc. To prevent these kind of issues in future one has to start on the stretch exercises at the desk and follow some posture corrections at the computer. A visit to the rehabilitation specialist will help. We can help you in arranging the appointment if you are in Bangalore. The Vitamin deficiency may lead to these kind of problems but the first priority should be towards your profession in your age rather than an nutritional deficiency.