What is cure for white, stringy mucus in eyes from childhood causing dark circles?

I have a huge problem with white, stringy mucus in my eyes. I'm 38 and have had this condition since I was about 12. All day long there is mucus in my eyes. Sometimes, it's so bad that it clouds my vision. I've been to two MD's and an eye specialist to no avail. The drop offered no relief. I've fished in my eyes so much that have dark circles under them. They say it caused by eye-fish but I wouldn't fish to begin with if the mucus wasn't developing in my eye. This condition has me in misery. My eyes won't ever allow me to enjoy myself. Please help.
Tue, 3 Dec 2013