Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

What is causing my penis to be like a bone when I have an erection ?

hi last week i had a sudden pain in the base of penis and it last up until now.i got to an urologist and he couldnt find anything and my urine test was clear,he gave me some painkiller and he told me that it must be a mucle pain but i found out that i have a small bump in the base of my penis and when i get a full erection i cant move my penis is like a bone hold it and if i moved it will brake its linked with that small bump.with the painkillers he gave me pain is gone but when i have an erection i still cant move my penis.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  60
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for your query.
it appear to be a case of penile over engorgement .so consult some urologist .pain has already gone ,so one should not sit down.Fracture of penis is a known entity and can occur in such cases      
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”

Answered: Sat, 9 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor