Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Small penis with good erection size. Any medication to increase penis size?

Sir, I am Dipan Das from Kolkata, India. The length & girth of my Penis is low. But Erection is too much good. in non erectile condition my penis length is only 1.5inch, where as in erect condition 4.5inch from pelvic bone. thus I am insulted always by my wife! please give a medication to increase my penis Size allover.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  608
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Dipan,

I am sorry; there is no medication to increase penis size. You can approach an Urologist for corrective procedures like Penoplasty.

However, in my opinion your penis size seems to be normal.

Hope this helps.

I wish you healthy life.

Answered: Fri, 29 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Santosh Kondekar's  Response
dear papai
there will be more insulting if you get it beyond limits.. which is inhuman or animal like. you should be confident that you have a good size and you should convince your wife by making long foreplays. There are nonmedicinal safer ways for the same. Foreplay does help in increasing the aspects you have listed.
Answered: Fri, 29 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor