What does our heart pump ?

What does our heart pump ?
Fri, 11 Dec 2009
's  Response
blood.-

My CABG done in sept. 2010. I am fit at present. Size of heart is normal. Pump rate is improves from 45% to 47% and no bad habits. I am vegetrian. In the morning I am doing exerxie and walk atleast 45 minutes. What are the chances of smooth life. If any problem arise in future what are the chances of second by pass if heart size is normal and pumping remains the same. Ashok Jain

Recently I noticed when I sleep on my left side , I can feel the pumping of my heart. The rate doesn t shift unless I get anxious but is a shift in the heart when you change your position to the left side and what does this mean. I had an echo cardiogram a year ago and everything was fine.

I am 19 years of age and two days ago I woke up and felt my heart beating fast like I had a bad dream. But then it completely stopped then beat 1 hard time almost like it was having trouble pumping, it is happening very commonly now, almost every other minute, could this be life threatening

Recent questions on  Heart failure

i m from kolkata ( india ) my father is sufering from heart failure , he is having dialysis 3 time in a weak , acording to doctors his left heart is not working thats y due to less pumping of heart kidney cant work properly , so he is not passing urinne so he is on dylasis , can stem cell tharaphy can help me to recover his heart , and where i can find a doctor regarding stem cell tharaphy in kolkta , plz advice me , my father age is 75

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...Difficult to have an evacuation, I feel blocked and have tried several attempts to become regular with an enema, Relaxant, Maxtor with no success yet. I have heart failure, kidney failure I am 81 years and diabetic.

A while back ago i suffered from heart failure... i was wondering because then as well as now my right leg gives out on me it feels weak and the moment i put pressure on it... it gives out... can you tell me whats going on? Or atleast help me in figureing it out?

My grandfather is 89 years old and is in heart failure. The opening in his arotic valve is about the size of a pin hole and he cannot pass blood through it. He has been in and out of the hospital 8 times since december and is in congestive heart failure. When we found out about this 4 years ago, we did not do the surgery because it was too high risk but now we have no choice but to do it. What are the chances of recovery?

I have very shortness of breath will divan help this ?

I am a patient with a condition called Left Bundle Block. A relatvely new drug was used to treat my condition with promising sucess called Levosimendan at the American Hospital in Paris It is hoped That further treatment with Levosimendan may help...

I walked upstairs and was slightly out of breath. I sat down and noticed my heart rate was elevated but no pain or discomfort. I then noticed I could see my heart rate in my eyes as it caused them to pulse. I'm just wondering if that is a problem.