What does blood test results suggest?

I'm 44y/o female w/Hx of MVR( 1993), on Coumadin, Tikosyn for Atrial Tach and Metoprolol. My ALP 221, AST 62, ALT 109- I have immunity to HBV and HCV- both PCRs are neg. Abd sone is totaly normal, Actin Ab- neg, Antinuclear Ab Direct- neg, Ceruloplasmin- 27.7 WNL. I don't drink, and I eat healthy..
Sat, 17 May 2014
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
Hello and welcome to HCM,
The interpretation of the tests is as follows:
There is an increase in levels of alkaline phosphatase (221).
The levels of ALT and AST are 62 and 109 respectively whereas the level should be below 40.
Thus, there is slight increase in the levels of these enzymes.
These enzymes in crease in injury to the liver cells.
Although the levels are not so much elevated so as to suggest severe liver damage but some damage is ongoing.
Alkaline phosphatase is the enzyme which is raised in cases of obstruction to the external biliary apparatus.
Thus, there is some kind of obstruction in the external biliary apparatus and slight damage to the liver cells.
The drugs which you are taking is unlikely to cause the elevation of the enzymes.
You need to consult your doctor with the report for clinical correlation.

Thanks and take care
Dr Shailja P Wahal