What does a bump in the labia indicate?

I have a reoccurring problem. About 9 months ago was the first time I had this happen. I found a long bump along the inside of my labia major near my clitoris, not on the edge of my lip but inside. It came at the time i got my period. It got so large and unbearable, i had to go to the doctor where they cut it open and it was just filled with blood. So they didnt know what it was. It hasn t happened again until recently in the past 3 months, ive gotten it twice and it comes with my period. The first time i got it, it didnt get that big and went away. This is my second time having it and it seems bigger than last time.
Tue, 13 Nov 2018

I could be an abscess with pus filled cavity.

Consult a gynecologist and get it drained.

Nothing much to worry as it can be done under local anesthesia.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain,