What do presence of follicles in ovaries and polycystic ovaries mean?

the retroverted uterus measures 64x37x50 mm diameters. the endometrium measures 15.9 mm in Ap diameters. the myometrium appears homogeneous in echotexture right ovarian volume 4.0 cc left ovarian volume 10.4 cc more than fifteen 2-3 mm follicles are seen in each ovary consistent with the presence of polycystic ovaries. a minimal amount of fluid is seen in the posterior myometrium. NO adnexal mass is seen.what that mean doctor
Fri, 6 May 2016
Hello dear Greetings
Regarding your scan report I am suggesting strongly that you have bilateral polycystic ovarian syndrome

Polycystic ovarian syndrome is one of the causes of infertility oligomenorrhoea and hormone inbalance in women which can be hereditary or acquired by inappropriate use of contraceptive pills

In view of this please do the following test
Hormone profile test
Ovulation function test

Meanwhile please see a gynecologist specialist with the results and for expect clinical assessment and adequate drug prescription

I hope this helps Regards