Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

What cream should I apply to get rid of skin rashes which I had because of using razor to remove pubic hair ?

hi doctor ... I m 23 years old.. i am using razor to remove hairs around my penis and due to this i got my skin rashes there and now there are signs of it. how to cure these signs to regain my skin like before.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  193
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
You could be having a condition called pseudofolliculitis.

You need to stop shaving, and try clipping the hair. In any case, its best to have a look.

You are encouraged to visit the Department of Dermatology at CMC Vellore.
Answered: Thu, 5 May 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor