What could cause headache?

Hi my question is that I feel like I have a marble in my throat but it s not sore nor it doesn t hurt when I swallow and I had a head ache for about a week and what looks like a canker sore inside of my bottom lip... My lymph nodes are not swollen in my neck... What could be wrong with me?
Mon, 8 Jul 2019

Your treatment strategy depends on the frequency and severity of your headaches, the degree of disability your headaches cause, and your other medical conditions. Pain relievers such as Aspirin or ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin IB, others) may help relieve mild migraines. Acetaminophen (Tylenol, others), also may help relieve mild migraines in some people. Drugs marketed specifically for migraines, such as the combination of acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine (Excedrin Migraine), also may ease moderate migraine pain. Triptans effectively relieve the pain and other symptoms that are associated with migraines. They are available in pill, nasal spray and injection form. Anti-nausea medications,opioids and steroids may be used in addition in severe cases. Also, you need to rest and relax and have good sleep. If there is no improvement it would be good to do an MRI scan and have a neurological exam.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein, General Surgeon