Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

What could bone pain in my legs be ?

I am almost 2 years out from breast cancer 2 positive nodes dble mascetomy a few attempts at reconstruction cancer is gone hormone positive had a historectomy i have lymphadema in my right arm from radiation i also received chemo. i am on arimidex bp, depression throid i now have bone pain in leggs mostly i had a nuclear scan and they say its hpoa. i had a pet and my lungs are clear. my lung doctor dosent think this is the right diagnosis. i saw a ra doc he says its common once my body realizes the cancer is gone it will go away. but its getting worse. what else could it be???
Asked On : Mon, 16 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  199
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Lisa,
I tend to agree with your RA Doc, that it will subside gradually. Our body needs some time to come back to normal.
Wishing you speedy recovery. meanwhile maintain a positive attitude.
Answered: Tue, 17 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor