What could be the reason for head pain, ear Pain, jaw Pain ?

Hello My Name is Angel, am suffering from Head pain, Ear Pain, Jaw Pain, I cant bare any noise, and also my foot is Painey, am hearing songs in my ears,if am hearing any sound suddenly I got head ache, I cant sleep in night, we did CT Scan , Mri Scan, but found nothing, I visit Ent docter also they taking sinus Scan, but that is also normal, but still got headache and ear pain, I don’t know what to do, plz help me, my total family is suffering, am crying daily for my head pain, plz help me , suggest me any docter plz sir
Wed, 18 Jan 2012