Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

What could be the reason for having sac like bum ?

Hello, yes I was hoping u couldd help mÉ. The prob. Is that I have a bum with a sac-like of air sord of. And I ve gone to a fam. Doc. But everytime I go in there and ask em about it all he says is that its prob. Just some inner bruise that may never go away. But I highly dodðubt that. Ithink it may be somethin else, please help me-Linda-
Asked On : Fri, 28 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases 's  Response
Hi Linda
Welcome to Hcm
It needs to be examined before one can diagnose it.
Any bruise wil resolve in few weeks time atleast not more than a couple of months so it seems les can show it to a dermatologist or a surgeon who may examine and if needed investigate it for exact diagnosis.also notice if ther is any increase in size or change in texture our color, if yes then its best to visit the doctor early.
Answered: Thu, 18 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor