Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

128 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What could be the reason for constant hunger dizziness nausea and weight loss ?

im am a white 18 year old and 5 3 and have suddenly lost around 10 pounds. i hae been eating less and less too. i think now i only eat one or two meals a day. i have suffered from depression in the past. however im not depressed now. i want to know whaat could possibly be causing my weight loss and how to go about fixing it and gaining weight back?
Wed, 27 Apr 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Hi dear
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

I would like to have more details about how you are feeling.Do you get any fever ?Over how many months did you lose 10 pounds ? I advise you to visit your Physician and get examined for any underlying cause of these symptoms.I advise you to get a thyroid profile done.

You can post few other details as a comment to this post.

Take care.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....