What could be the cause of getting pregnancy symptoms after a negative in blood and hp tests ?

Hi…me & my husband have been doing the withdrawal method for more than 1 year after our 1st baby was born (I know it’s not safe – I have never been on pills ). I have always been regular on my period (I guess 27-28 days) my last period was last month in March I dint exactly remember the date but I guess around the 10th -13th but this month I have not yet got my period 3 weeks late. I have done HPT & blood test both negative…! I am feeling bloated & having kind of wired feeling in my stomach & feel like my breast & hands are a little swollen…what can the issue be? Kindly help
Thu, 2 Feb 2012