Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

What could be the best place to have a three year old evaluated for microcephaly?

Hi, Where is the best place to have a three year old evaluated for microcephaly . Currently his major symptom, beside head size, is failure to thrive. He is doing quite well developmentally. We want to make sure we are doing every thing possible for him. Is there a medical center that specializes in this area that we should be visiting? Thanks, Nancy
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Nancy,

Thank you for posting your question here, I will try to answer it to the best of my abilities.

I recommend you go to the nearest pediatrician, he/she may either have his own clinic or it is possible that there is one at your nearest hospital. So call your nearest hospital and get an appointment with the resident pediatrician.

I hope this answered your question.
Answered: Wed, 14 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor