Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

What could be causing testicular ache ?

A while back I had a sort of dull ache in the testicle/ scrotum area. I went to my local GP for a physical examination and he said nothing was wrong without telling what was causing it. The pain is no longer there, except for very brief periods of a minor ache. Does anyone know what could be causing this ?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  243
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to healthcaremagic,

you appear to be having varicocele in all probability and should consult urologist
Answered: Tue, 15 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Gautam Das's  Response
Hi. Please get a physical examination done by an expert ( Urologist) and maybe also an ultrasound of the testes. this will surely help to find a cause of the pain. It can be anything from varicocele to epididymitis or some injury.
Answered: Mon, 7 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor