What causes tongue coating with stomach discomfort and sore throat?

i am worried out of my head, and too scared to get tested so i am going to try to get some peace of mind from one of these forums. here's how it started i received unprotected oral sex from a prostitute. about a week later, i had a high fever without any symptoms other than fatigue. i got better, but about two weeks later i started coughing. i had a cronic cough for about two months, didn't think anything about it. then, one day i noticed a white coating on my tongue and started looking these symptoms up. i freaked out. about a couple of months with only the tongue problem and a lot of hours of research on the internet i was getting symptom after symptom. the one that is the most disturbing is my CONSTANT stomach growling. all day long, especially when i am laying down. so it's been about five months and i still have these two symptoms, stomach growling and white coating on tongue, and a mild sore throat which is worse in the morning. had some standard blood tests everything came up fine, which makes me worry even worse. i was prescribed nexium for acid reflux. from all of this, and my internet research i think i could have: -GERD -Irritable Bowel Syndrome -Oral THRUSH -Stress/anxiety -HIV (hope not) -Allergies -coeliac disease Plus, I have a huge canker sore on my lower lip for about a week now. Thank You!
Tue, 28 May 2019