What causes sudden dizziness, sweating and stomach upset?

I get sudden dizziness, sweating and stomache upset, my blood pressure today 118/72, last checkup had mid range cholesterol and trigliserides, I'm using the Mayo clinic diet for controlling weight and have lost 20 lbs. over the last six weeks, my blood sugar test today was 118, I go to gym using the silver sneakers using recumbeny bike, light weights

Tue, 5 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

It can be viral gastritis like condition. Kindly mention whether you have fever, diarrhea etc. Symptomatic management done for that. Rabeprazole can be prescribed for that for week. Maintain hydration with lots of water. If dizziness not resolved in two to three days than Otological cause can be evaluated. Consult physician for examination.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
General & Family Physician Dr. Akhtarhusain's  Response

If this the dyspepsia or in another word indigestion, as you stated here that your stomach is upset so there must be a dyspepsia, diet could be the reason for this, such symptoms may not need any treatment but diet control and bed rest is must, some time it may be due to hypoglycemia if you have starving have not taken food for hours, if this is so then eat something and no need to worry about this.