What causes severe fatigue and stress?

Upon lying down, feeling really tired and stressed I feel something rising in my chest to my throat and head and almost pass out until I raise myself up.
Fri, 16 Feb 2018
Hi

Welcome to HealthcareMagic

These findings are typical of impaired cardio-thoracic status . Please visit emergency . And get BP checked and you need ECG, chest X-ray , chest examination by a physician. You may need diuretic or drug like Etiophylline.
In addition I will also suggest serum Creatinine and urine examination and blood sugar.

Till you see doctor please take rest and raise head end of bed by at least 30 cm .
If you are satisfied with my answer then please vote as helpful .

With Regards
Dr Varinder Joshi