What causes scabies in kids?

My 3 year old son has scabies all over, I have them also just not as much. My twin sons don`t show any sighn of scabies yet, but we all applyed the cream and I washed everything in the house. I also had the carpets cleaned. Anyway, I `m itching alot more & I`m sick to my stomach. I`m a very, very clean person! I was wondering because i cleaned everything the morning after the medicine did it work? I also have a small cockapoo dog, does she have it? (I did`t wash her) We are supposed to ues the cream on the 3rd and 4th night after the 1st night we applyed the cream. Should I wash everything in the whole house those days too? I don`t have time for all this and I can`t take poff anymore work to stay home and clean all day. What can I do and will they go away?
Thu, 20 Dec 2018

You need to treat all close contact along with the patient. Clean all clothes and bedsheets in house. Avoid contact with animal.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Omprakash Ashokrao Deshmukh,
Pediatrician