What causes pricking sensation at the back of leg and wrist?

Hello, I keep getting pin prick like symptoms in the backs of my legs & sometimes wrists, feels like a bee sting or bite but it s not, I do have hyper mobility, I wondered if it could be linked being in my wrists but the backs of my legs are not at a joint? Please could you advise many thanks Clare
Thu, 14 Apr 2016
Hello dear Greetings
Regarding your pin prick sensations at back of your leg and wrist I am suggesting that you are gradually developing a condition called peripheral neuropathy
In view of this please check your blood pressure do the following test
Fasting blood sugar
Serum electrolytes
Liver function test
ANA TEST
Meanwhile take some analgesic and see an orthopaedic specialist with the result
I hope this helps