What causes pain in knee/calf/ankle when on medication for bacterial sepsis?

Was diagnosed with bacterial sepsis from a open wound last wed. Dr did not hospitlize me ohly gave me Levofloxacin. It took care of the redness and infection at the site. I was on 500 Mg 1x a day. I take my last pill tomorrow. But as of Sunday my right knee started aching dr said side effect from the med. Now it has spread both my knees hurt left one feels stiff, muscles in my calf ache all the way down to my ankle bone on both legs. Is this a reaction to the meds or does this have something to do with the septis in my bloodstreat
Fri, 22 Sep 2017