What causes lump in the throat?

I have a lump just under my jaw on the right side for about 3 months now, its like a swollen gland but i can feel it in my throat, I have been referred to ent, still waiting for appointment, I have recently started to feel light-headed and extremely tired all the time and depression could these be related and what could be causing this
Thu, 28 Nov 2019
Sexologist 's  Response

If it is visible directly, it can be due to thyroid. If it can be seen only after the mouth is opened with torch it can be tonsilitis.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. S. R. Raveendran, Sexologist