What causes lower and upper abdominal pain after masturbating?

hello im a 21 year old male and i masturbate atleast 2-3 times a day and iv started to notice after the 2nd time i get a lower and upper stomach pain that kinda hurts. im scared i hurt myself what do i do? it will normally go away after a few hours or when i rest.
Wed, 27 Jan 2016
Welcome to HCM
I have carefully read and understood you query
I hope you will find this useful
Biologically,too much masturbating has an affect on our brain and body because it overproduces hormones and neurotransmitters. This overproduction impacts each person differently, and can range from fatigue, pelvic pain, vision changes, lower back pain, testicular pain, or hair loss. If you notice any of these effects, try decreasing masturbation habits for few weeks and see if it helps to decrease your symptoms. If the symptoms are still there,get back to us or see your doctor for a complete examination.
I will be happy to know if you have found answer to your query
Thank you
Dr Faeza Sherdil