What causes hot flashes and severe fatigue?

I AM A 66 year old female. I felt horrible yesterday. When having dinner at my daughter s, I had a hot flash that lasted for 20-30 minutes. I asked her to take me home as I was so tired and crashed into bed at 7;30. I feel very tired today and my heart aches. Could these be symptoms of a mild heart attack? My gall bladder was removed (had similar symptoms back in 2008 when it was removed)
Fri, 9 Mar 2018

A heart attack can be different in a female as compared to a male but typically the symptoms include chest pain, shortness of breath, palpitations, clammy feeling, nausea.

If by heart ache, you mean that you were experiencing chest pain, then you should be seen by your doctor for assessment. Though it may not be anything serious, you should be seen.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Michelle Gibson James