• question-icon

What causes erectile dysfunction and low libido?

Hi .I am 23 M and i am suffring from erectile dysfunction. I feel like i have lost the feeling of having sex and i am not able to keep my penis erect for more that 5 Secs. I m suffring this from 2 months please help. I have lost my sex life and feel like killing myself
Fri, 12 Oct 2018

In such a case, the cause of the ED needs to be investigated. Although psychogenic ED is more common in your age, I would suggest you visit a urologist or sexologist for proper investigation and treatment. Drugs like Tadalafil can be helpful (you need a prescription for that drug).

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shubham Mehta,
Psychiatrist