Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Erectile dysfunction 29 years old, male

I am 29 years old, male. I am facing problem of Erectile Dysfunction. Can I know the possible causes and treatment and a suitable doctor to consult in Bangalore?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  1079
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
There are number of causes for erectile dysfunction right from psychological level to diseases of nervous system,hormonal imbalance, injury, blockade of micro channels , sex related issues, and so on Treatment lies in correction of cause. in majority of cases the cause is psychological so routine vajikaran herbs act good. Herbs like kaunch kesar akarkara and musli safed etc are good aphrodisiacs. From herbal medicines you can have tab. shila pravang 1 bd with milk. If problem persists you may contact.
Answered: Sun, 6 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor