What causes earache and tinnitus?

So my friend might have a condition and won t ask to see a doctor. She says when she wakes up she feels pain and hears ringing in her ears. She says she remembers bad times in her life that make her mad and sad and she says she wants to kill her self. She says the pain is starting to happen during the night too. Please help
Mon, 23 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

She may be suffering from allergic rhinitis or infectious rhinitis with eustachian tube block. Avoid cool drinks and freeze water avoid smoking. Use water vapor inhalation and salt water gargling thrice a day for five days. Avoid allergens like cool rooms, AC and itch mites , pollen and animal dander etc. Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is. Use tablet Montelukast and Levocetirizine once a day for five days. If symptoms not improved please consult your doctor he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.