What causes delayed periods?

From d last 30 days my periods os nt coming coz i had done unprotected sex with my bf n after 30 days i had done pregnancy test n it was positive now i m totally worried but my friend suggest me M.P forte tablets so did you think it will b safe for me after 1 month of pregnancy plz help
Mon, 24 Feb 2014
At this juncture, you should consult a specialist for further management. I presume you are into your third month of pregnancy now that you are over due by more than a month. This means that you could be 8-10 weeks pregnant and medical abortion is doubtful to work if you do not wish to retain this pregnancy; moreover MP forte is not a medication to induce abortion. You should get the age of pregnancy, location of the gestational sac confirmed through a sonogram and plan further action. Hope this helps.