What causes constant urge to urinate?

46 y/o caucasian male, 57", 200lbs. Past 4 days difficulty urinating/constant urge to urinate/small amount of blood and VISIBLE ORANGE SEDIMENT in urine. Feel slightly feverish and sweaty when I first lay down at night. Very mild twinges of pain in testicles (had bilateral orchiopexy in 1988). Have mild high blood pressure which now checks at 120/80 with low daily dose of HCTZ. One year ago diagnosed with prostate infection, digital rectal exam/CBC/PSA/Urine tests came back normal. Three months ago had 4mm left kidney stone which passed on its own.
Thu, 24 May 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

* As per my clinical experience, the constant urge to urinate indicate possible urine infection with or without calculus in the urinary system.
* I recommend to drink plenty of liquids and take a fresh ultrasound report with urine microscopy to get best management of the case.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.