What causes chronic fatigue and anxiety?

I am a 33 year old male that gets very tired where I feel exhausted n I get feelings of anxiety. This has been going on for over a year n I have been to ear nose throat dr and heart and neurologist with everything coming back ok. So I don t know where to turn. I take no medication so this will not be an issue or drink so please help.
Fri, 2 May 2014
Hi
Thanks for using healthcare magic

Chronic fatigue and anxiety is part of depression. In that case, you should consult a psychiatrist for proper diagnosis and evaluation. You need low dose antidepressant, that would help to control these symptoms. You can also try some stimulant like modafinil, but better to consult a psychiatrist for proper prescription and management.

Thanks