What causes burning sensation in lower abdomen and during urination?

I ve been feeling like a burning sensation on my lower belly area and also very little burning sensation where I urinate. I had a urine test yesterday but the results show traces of blood (that I cannot see with naked eyes) and no trace of urinary tract infection. I also have fibroids for years and the last time the gynocologists checked them (4 years ago) he sais they were very small and should not worry about them. I ve also heard that some drugs might cause the blood in the urine and the new medication I ve been taking is Lipitor and because it caused me stomach pain and burning my doctor asked that I stop it (which I did 2 nights ago. What do you think the cause of the blood might be?
Mon, 3 Jun 2019