What causes blackish liquid vaginal discharge post polyp removal?

Hi I had an upper GI Scope On Wednesday with a polyp removed from my stomach. Today is Saturday n I'm really nauseated n cramping. I thought I was passing gas but as I I got up black liquid started to run down my leg. I went n used the restroom n it was black also n loose am I ok ?
Wed, 20 May 2015
Homeopath 's  Response
Dark vaginal discharge can start:
- several days before period and signify the beginning of the normal menstrual blood flow;
- several days after period, in such a case it means that some blood has remained in the cervix and now it came out, nothing more serious;
- in the middle of the cycle: mid-cycle black discharge can appear due to the hormonal therapy, ovulation, implantation, inflammations or STDs, after sex and vaginal traumas, after defloration.