What causes anxiety and depression?

I am looking for a doctor that can write a request for special arrangements for a time extension for taking the California electrician's exam. I have testing anxiety and limitations and feel very pressured with only 4 hours to awnser 100 questions but there is a special arrangement request form that can be filled out and sent to the testing agency to extend the time frame.
Mon, 24 Jul 2017
hi first of all its a problem of performance anxiety and its your problem that u can't complete test in time limit. if u have any psychiatric illness than psychiatarist will write down that. i advise take tab.inderal(20) just 20 min before exam will relax your mind and reduse your anxiety.