are related to high blood pressure
values. These blood pressure values are quite abnormal at your age.
For this reason, I would recommend consulting with your attending physician for a physical exam and some tests:
- a resting ECG and cardiac ultrasound
- thyroid hormone levels for thyroid gland dysfunction
- blood electrolytes
plasma levels for adrenal gland dysfunction
- kidney and liver function tests
- a doppler ultrasound of the renal arteries
- urinary metanephrines for possible pheochromocytoma
If all the above tests result normal, you should consider anxiety as the main cause underlying your complaints.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr Ilir Sharka, Cardiologist