Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

What can i do to increase my mental strength ?

Sir my age is 25 year but i have very weak mind power please help me in increase the mind power by natural or herbal supplyment Give me suggestion about ginkgo biloba and ginseng is uesed for increase of brain power. tell me at
Asked On : Thu, 28 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  65
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to health care magic forum,
Who said that you have weak mind power? you thought that you have weak mental power and you confirmed it !
Do not feel inferiority complex,develop self confidence.
Mental power is relative term and so do not confuse.
You cultivate your mind and give some mental exercise to brain.
See tv channel give more information,question answers and debate.
Read books of lives of big celebrities and know about ups and downs came in their lives.
No medicines,Alopathy or herbal will you give high mental power.
Do healthy exercises and Yogas.
Answered: Thu, 28 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor