What can cause recurrent headaches and persistent hot flashes in a child?

my 14 year old daughter keeps having recurrent headaches in the center of her forehead and hotflashes but no accompanying fever. When she coughs, it makes her headache throb painfully. When at rest its a dull ache. This has been going on for about a month and half now and no one can give me any answers. We ve tried anthihistamines, antibiotics, cold meds, advil. Pediatrician wants her to go to a neurologist for the headache but won t address the hotflashes.
Wed, 26 Sep 2018

I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but please get a blood test for thyroid hormonal profile to exclude hyperthyroidism which can cause such symptoms and is usually underdiagnosed in children.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Salah Saad Shoman's  Response

Please get a blood test for thyroid hormonal profile to exclude hyperthyroidism which can cause such symptoms and is usually under diagnosed in children.