What can cause delayed periods after unprotected intercourse?

Hi doctor I had unprotected sex with my gf for whole month but I never ejaculated in side I have taken care of that... her period date was 24 but till today s she didn t got her periods we tested today by preganews but it was negative and she has took the mensoon pills
Tue, 25 Sep 2018

You can go for a beta hCG test to confirm whether you are pregnant or not.

It might be a delayed period and you can wait for few more days.

If the periods are delayed for very long, you can consult a gynecologist and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain,