Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

What can be the reason for my husband not being able to penetrate fully ?

iam 25 years old me and my husband trying to have sex since 6 months but only tip enters.gynocologist examined and there is no problem with my vagina.i think he didnt have any erection problem too.we tried even using ky jelly but didnt work he said penis becomes more slippery when using jel.what would be the cause?whom to consult and how to rectify?please help me
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  159
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
hi welcome to healthcaremagic
try some other position which is more comfortable.. and make sure your guy is relaxed should either be a erectile problem or the wrong position
Answered: Wed, 25 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor