Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

What can be done to this cut in my vagina ?

I have like cuts at the bottom area under my vagina, always feels this way a few weeks after i have shaved , the cuts only bother me when i have sex, i can feel it while my husband and i have sex, other then that i have no other pains or anything,why do this occur??? could this be because of the shaving , because i only feel this every time i shave like weeks afterwards, this is why i hate shaving
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  169
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query. Why dont you give shaving of the pubic hair a rest for two weeks and let the wound heal? I am pretty sure the cut is due to the shaving. Have a healthy living
Answered: Sat, 9 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
It is likely that while shaving bottom part of vagina as it is not seen and it might have given some bruise and mild infection giving rise to your problem.
Shaving often hair follicles and short hair become hard and tough may give rise this problem.
Apply branded shoodhing lotion or cream on the part.
ok and bye.
Answered: Sat, 9 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor