What are the symptoms of a heart attack?

I have a rash mainly on feet ankles legs and wrists so far it hurts like pins and needles sticking me all the time. Around 3 weeks ago I found a black tick with white spots on it it wasn t imbedded in me I pulled it off me. I have been under a lot of stress lately my husband is really sick. About 1 week ago I thought I was having a heart attack and the couple of days I started having the pins and needles and rash any help greatly appreciated
Thu, 25 Sep 2014
Emergency Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Hello, Thanks for writing to us.
You are having symptoms of some neuropathy, this is the characteristic of feeling of pins and needles. When you feel on the feet and hand both, it rules out the possible cause of heart attack. In heart attack some people do feel uneasiness in the left hand, but it never radiates to the feet.
The rash may be due to the tick bite, some anti allergic should relieve this symptom of yours.
Regarding the sensation of pins and needles, neuropathy has to be determined, the cause may be diabetes, hypertension, alcohol, nutrient deficiency and many more. i would suggest you to take supplement of Vitamin B12, which will help your sensation to go, and will also help your nerves to function in the right way.
Hope this help you out in some way.
Thanks.