What are the natural ways to lose weight other than gymming ?

I am 19 years old my weight is around 75-78kgs, i really want a way to loose weight because everyone keeps pointing it out, my only problem is that i have no proper access to a gym here....please suggest something. i have always been a thin girl because i used to exercise regularly, but this year i had to shift due to my college and now i live in a hostel so i due to the sudden stop in my exercise routine i have gained a lot of weight. Also i don t have proper access to a gym because i live alone and to join a gym we have to pay advance and stuff, so could you please suggest some way of me loosing weight.
Fri, 13 Jan 2012