What are the chances of pregnancy after mycobacterium tuberculosis treatment?

Hi

i am 28 yrs old ..and trying to get pregnant since 6-7 yrs..i had a abortion after 6 months of my marriage...after i went through hysteroscopy , laproscopy and all necessary test for infertility.but all result were good...recently i went through mycobacterium tuberculosis complex /endometrium ..and it has come positive..my doc advised me to go the under treatment for 6 months..what are the chances of getting pregnant after treatment..and why it diagnosed before...Kindly give me the information about mycobacterium tuberculosis complex
Thu, 13 Feb 2014