Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Weight 67.5 of a 27 years old female. Is it OK ?

Hi,i am 27 years female.married from 3yrs .no kid yet.i have weight 67.5 it normal?? my heoght is 5 4 .Thanku
Asked On : Sat, 1 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  113
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

According to your height, weight and age your BMI is 25.4 (normal Range is 19 to 25) which we will consider as overweight. And your ideal body weight should be Around 58 to 64 kgs.

If you are Planning to have baby try to Reduce 3 to 4 kgs of your weight by doing exercise and with healthy balanced Diet. Do not Skip your any meals.
Answered: Mon, 3 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Kavita Vyas's  Response
we have a food supplement programme for weight reduction which you have to take for one month,you can reduce 8 kg weight .for details contact email
Answered: Sat, 1 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor