Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

We are under planning for almost 2 years, now we need child, kindly suggest

Hi, my name is meena, I am 27 year old we are under planning for almost 2 years, but now we need child. But from last 5 months we trying for a baby.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  163
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello Meena
As U told u were using family planning method to prevent pregnancy since last 2 years and now u stopped that and u needs child
Being left the FP method OC pills the chances of getting pregnant within one month and if Cu T one to two months depending upon condition of Uterus. If it extends to more than 6 months a usg scan for uterine and fallopian tube condition needed to be done by gynaecologist
Answered: Wed, 12 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor