Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Wants to start exercising to improve physique. Will endura mass weight gaining powder help?

hii sir .. iam a boy and my age is 20 yr..and my weight is 48 kg and my height is 5.6. i am going to start gym. so endura mass weight gaining powder is good for me or should i take something else supplement ...? what will u suggest for any other supplement for me? and this product have any side effact to the body ...especially releted to sexuality of a male?.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  214
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
hi friend
you are going to start gym.
it will be better to depend on gym itself.
many companies making supplements but they are not quality products.
so the ingredients may be harmful to your body.
beside that commonly used protein supplements may cause various problems like cardiomyopathy if taken in excess.
good luck.
Answered: Fri, 25 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor