Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Vision disturbance, dizziness, disorientation, tingling. What does it mean?

i keep seeing this yellow circle with a black circle in the middle, when i close my eyes the circles get bigger.. i cant seem to see anything when this happens and it mainly happens when i take a shower.. hard to explain but i get dizzy but not disoriented and also my whole body gets numb until the circle goes away.. once the circles are gone i get tingling .. just was wondering what this meant.. its happened to me alot over the years but now its more often.. tyvm for anyone who may be able to help me :)
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Is there any headache associated or neck pain?
If the vision is being totally regained after the episode you don't have to worry.
It could be a variant of migraine.
But consult an ophthalmologist to make sure of everything..
Take care..
Answered: Sat, 3 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor