Using Solatol, plavix, lipitor, metformin. Can vit. B-12 cause severe weakness and diziness?

Can Vit. B12 deficiency cause severe weakness & dizziness? Mine is just a little over point 2 & PA has advised Vit. B 12 shots. I am on Sotalol (generic for Betapace) Plavix, Lipitor, (every other day) Metformin, Tribenzor & two 81 mg. of aspirin a day. Have ruled out heart problems except for Afib which is going to be checked out via 48 hour monitor. Previously had CABG & later Taxus stent. PA thinks Vit. B12 deficiency is why I am having this severe weakness & dizziness & wants to start the B12 right away. My main question is will the B12 interfere with any of the other meds? Questions to the pharmacist seems vague. Thank you very much.
Mon, 30 Sep 2013