Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Urine dribbling after urination. White discharge in urine. Need medical consultation?

Hello Doctor! I ve been facing urine dribbling after urination problem since 4 years, and now having whitish fluid in urine while urinating. Please guide me whether should i consult doctor or its not a dangerous problem or disease. Thanks for giving your precious time. Email: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  110
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello and welcome,

Thanks for your query.

Depending on your age and the diagnosis, we will have to solve the dribbling urine problem, have you shown this to a doctor? Kindly schedule an appointment and get yourself checked, as we can help you only after an examination.

The white discharge is a sign of a vaginal infection, and will require medications. Most commonly used is an anti-fungal cream which is sold with a device that helps to insert the cream inside the vagina.

Please consult your doctor regarding the same, as the infection can cause other embarrassing symptoms like itchiness, etc.

I hope I have succeeded in answering your questions, you could write back to us anytime for further clarifications.

Best wishes.
Answered: Wed, 23 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Urologist Dr. G.Srinivasan's  Response
Welcome to HCM
You need to consult as it is long standing.
Problems like stricture, infection need to be looked for and treated.
Best regards
Answered: Wed, 23 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor